We will keep a selection of the most popular models in stock. Please note the list of bore types does not necessarily mean this model is in stock, but we can get all models to order to suit your requirements. Currently all our stock is standard bend, but we can get English bend to order. If you have any specific requirements, please get in touch by email.
Based on the traditional German sound, Stephan Leitzinger has created a
completely new bocal type which combines modern requirements with traditional
sound quality. Stephan Leitzinger has succeeded in achieving a sound that is
equally rich in all registers while providing secure intonation and excellent
response quality. Each bocal is individually soldered, hammered and bent by
hand, then plated with either silver, gold or platinum. With these bocals the
musician can play in a relaxed manner, be it pianissimo or fortissimo, while
achieving the richest sound volume.
- E has more resistance, a very warm tone and secure response in the upper registers
- N has less blowing resistance, a powerful upper register and richness of overtones
- V has a very open sound, low blowing resistance and a very rich lower register
- F offers an extraordinary sound and is a special combination of different metals Leitzinger „super bocal“ Material
- M made of thicker metal
- S made of thinner metal
- L offers excellent response qualities, tone color flexibility and excellent upper register
- D special alloy based on a traditional recipe
Please note there are no further discounts available on these crooks.