The Ultimate Püchner bassoon!
This bassoon has a divided long joint and silver plated mechanism with 13 keys made of sterling silver. It is set up with waterproof pads, and includes many extra features and is supplied with 2 Püchner crooks:
- Ab - Bb till on boot joint
- whisper key lock for left hand
- A link to whisper key
- an adjusting screw on the long Bb key (long joint) to optimise intonation of low register
- sliding rollers on whisper key mechanism, on link between E cover and whisper key mechanism, and on B and Bb key on long joint
- balance hanger
- a handrest in ebony specially adapted to the hand
- 15 rollers made of "mother-of pearl"
- 5 finger holes and 1 tone hole lined with sterling silver tubes extending into the bore
- 1 tone hole rubber lined
- wing and both bores of the boot joint are lined
- nylon lined pivot screw keys
- engraved with "SUPERIOR" on ferrule of wing joint
Our Püchner bassoons are available with a range of cases, so that you can choose what will best suit you.