Howarth Finance Options
Howarth of London now offer finance on instrument with Omni Capital
Purchasing an instrument is even easier now that you can spread the cost over a period to suit you! There is a wide range of options to make your next purchase easier. It only takes a few minutes to give us the required details, and you could afford your next instrument, plus the accessories you choose from our extensive range, to complete your perfect setup.
If you would like to apply for finance on your next purchase, please contact
sales @ howarth.uk.com
Howarth Professional Oboes
12 Months 0% APR
12/24/36 Months 9.9% APR
Calculate your Finance with the Omni Capital Calculator
Cash Price £2350.00. Deposit £587.50. Rate of Interest 9.9%. Representative APR 9.9%.
Total Amount of Credit £1762.50. Duration of Agreement: 24 months. Monthly Repayment Amount £80.91.
Total Amount Payable £2529.34
Howarth of London is registered in England and Wales 492396. Registered office: 31 Chiltern Street, London, W1U 7PN.
Howarth of London acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Omni Capital Retail Finance. Howarth of London is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number: 735008.
Your application will be subject to a credit check using a recognised credit reference agency as part of our assessment process. Credit available subject to status, UK residents aged 18 Years and over. For more information please visit:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
* If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, Omni Capital may ask for proof of sufficient income.
These instruments are also available for long-term and short-term rental.
View our rental rates
Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance as determined by Howarth of London.