Mönnig Oboe Model 155 AM with Howarth thumbplate
'Albrecht Mayer' model
Howarth are proud to stock the new '155' model in addition to the popular '150' from one of the premier German manufacturers of fine oboes.
- Finest selected and well-seasoned grenadilla wood
- Gold-plated rings and posts
- Reed socket of Sterling Silver (gold-plated)
- Inserts in all tone holes of top joint
- 3rd octave key
- Ab/Bb trill key
- D#/E trill key
- Philadelphia mechanism
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Patented leather case, plush-lined leather cover, and accessories.
This item is made from wood that has been added to the international CITES register. See here for more information.
£8,550.00 including VAT